Although known for its artisan burgers, Urban Grille serves a wide variety of food favorites with a twist. Fish tacos, beef short ribs, grilled cheese, sandwiches, wraps, seafood and wood-grilled pizza are just a few of the options. Salad lovers, too, can pick and choose ingredients to create their own combinations.
If you're up for a challenge, the Behemoth burger is two pounds of mesquite-cooked beef--that's two pounds after cooking. Finish your burger and your picture will go up on the "Wall of Fame." You'll even get a free tee-shirt, just for trying.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is street-level.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: The Behemoth burger
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual