The Pure Gardener
The Pure Gardener, which has been in business since 2006, now calls a 1937 PURE Oil gas station its home. It specializes in selling herbs, vegetables and flowers. Custom containers, hanging baskets, miniature fairy gardens, and a wide assortment of fresh blooming flowers and greenery are available all year long.
Look for the evergreen reindeers for sale in winter and deep purple petunias in the spring.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov 20 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is an old community -- almost vintage -- with lots of character.
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Don't over-water!