Strawflower Shop/Rug Merchant
The Strawflower Shop has been at the core of Geneva's State Street business market for 36 years. With one of the largest display floors in all downtown Geneva, there is a lot to discover on all three levels of the store. Shoppers are sure to meet all of their interior design needs here, from furniture to floor coverings and home accessories.
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 10am - 5:30pm Saturday, 10am - 5pm Sunday, 12pm - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No automatic door, checkout on main level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furniture, floral designs, rugs, mirrors, paintings, lamps, home accessories, home decorations
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 7 - 14 days after purchase
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A lot of Victorian homes, great School and Park Districts for families.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Where was the item originally made? What material was it made of?
- Multi-dealer store: No
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Have a vision and determine a color palette.
- Interior design: Yes
- Home furnishing brands: Amini, Theodore Alexander, Fox Glove, Sherriell