Since opening in the mid-1980s, this Starbucks location has built a large and loyal client base. It offers famous Starbucks coffee, teas, bottled juice and water. This store also has a selection of pastries and serves breakfast sandwiches. Purchase ground coffee for home use, or browse the displays of coffee mugs and coffee presses for sale.
This Starbucks, conveniently located in downtown Genenva, has become a local gathering place. Sit inside at tables or comfortable leather chairs or outdoors at small cafe tables on the sidewalk. It's a great place to meet up with friends or just people-watch.
The community-minded owners also support local charitable events by donating beverages and pastries.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5:30am - 9pm; Sun, 6am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, coffee mugs, coffee presses
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes