St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
The beautiful chapel at St. Mark's Episcopal Church, built in 1868, is open during the day hours for quiet prayer and reflection. Worship is based on historic Anglican practices and prayer. Members come from all walks of life: many have non-church, Protestant or Catholic backgrounds. The newer part of the church has a columbarium available for purchase.
320 Franklin St, Geneva, IL 60134
- Accessibility Details: The newer portion of the church is accessible
- Hours: Sat, 5:30 pm; Sun, 8am, 9am, 10:30am
- Accessible: yes