Merra-Lee Shop (Closed)
Founded in 1929, Merra-Lee continues to offer well-priced clothing with exceptional personal service. It has been listed as Kane County's premier women's clothing store and offers casual clothing, knitwear and sportswear from designers like Larry Levine, Tribal and Woolrich.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The shop is one level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Casual knitwear, sprtswear, dresses, jackets, jewelry
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wear the things you love and add to them piece by piece.
- Number of changing rooms: 8
- Tailoring: Yes