Margaret Matson Jewelers
Margaret Matson is a third-generation jeweler in the Fox Valley, carrying on the tradition begun by her grandfather in the 1950s and continued by her father. A GIA graduate, Ms. Matson is a gemologist who specializes in fine antique and estate jewelry, as well as modern jewelry. She offers any type of jewelry repair, including watch repair and restringing.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Ms. Matson was born and raised in Geneva, is a graduate of Geneva High School.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Fine jewelry never goes out of style. Jewelry carries sentimental value; it's meaning to the individual surpasses any trend.
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes