Lou's Sales and Service
Lou's has been selling and repairing Jeeps from its garage on East State Street in Geneva since 1946.
Company president John Fortman grew up in Geneva and is proud of the level of personalized customer service to which is business strives. While Lou's no longer sells new vehicles, it has a large selection of used Jeeps. If customers don't see exactly what they want on the lot, Fortman will find it for them elsewhere.
This is a place to have out-of-factory-warranty Jeeps repaired. Need a part for a Jeep? Lou's has parts and accessories in stock or can order them, even for older models as far back as the 1940s. Lou's will gladly ship parts as well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is even with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jeep-brand parts, chrome, mechanical and accessories
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: Used
- Makes: Jeep
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Service center: Yes