Gratto Italian Tapas opened its doors in August of 2008. It's beautiful wooden bar greets you as you enter through it glass doors. The romantic soft lighting creates the perfect atmosphere for their Italian cuisine with Greek and Spanish influences. The menu changes weekly and there are daily and weekly specials. The customer favorite is the Penne Abruzzese which is a must-try. Gratto Italian Tapas also makes their own sausage and is featured in several dishes.
If you perfer outdoor seating the patio is the perfect spot. There is seating for 30 with plenty of umbrellas to sit under and enjoy a cool drink.
Ladies' night: Thursdays, 6pm - 9pm; $5 martinis.
- Fax: 630-208-0950
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 10 pm; Sun, 11:30am - 8pm; closed Monday.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Penne Abruzzese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 110
- Features: Catering, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: casual