Just down the block from Graham's Chocolate Shop, this annex features coffee drinks (hot or cold), tea, hot chocolate, pastries, gelato and its famous chocolate fondue for two. Indoor tables for two or four and soft, comfortable seating awaits customers year round.
In the winter the fireplace seating is especially relaxing. Upstairs there is additional seating as well as a monthly art exhibit featuring local artists.
318 Coffeehouse also hosts events for adults and children alike, including open mic nights, live music, creative endeavors and more. Seasonal seating is available on the patio in front of the store. Follow 318 Coffeehouse on Facebook and Twitter for all hosted events.
- Hours: Summer hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, espresso, tea, pastries, chocolate fondue, gelato
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes