In 1989, two brothers began selling T-shirts to college students from some sidewalk stands in the Boston area. They made a few bucks, but when they added smiling Jake and the slogan "Life is Good" a few years later, the business boomed. Geneva Jake is the only location that sells this popular line in Illinois today. Clothing options here range from T-shirts, hats, athletic wear, kids and infant sizes - all featuring smiling Jake.
- Fax: 630-232-9716
- Hours: Sun - Wed 10am - 5pm Thurs - Sat 10 am - 7 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is on the ground level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: "Life is good" clothing
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Reciept is needed for return/exchange.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's like a small vacation town.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: T-shirts and jeans are always a classic.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Life is good
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No