Since 1943, the Geneva History Center has offered award-winning exhibitions, programs and services to visitors of all ages. Today, the History Center is more than a museum — it provides an important forum for both new and lifelong residents to connect with their community, explore the rich stories that Geneva has to offer and plan for a better future. Located in the heart of Geneva's shopping district, the History Center is an ideal start for any family outing. Enjoy exciting children's programs, lectures and family-friendly events sure to appeal to all ages. If you are interested in researching Geneva history, the archives are staffed by friendly volunteers who will gladly assist with your search. A schedule of events and membership rates is posted on the center's website. Appointments are recommended for the archive.
- Fax: 630-232-6069
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun (April - Dec), noon - 4pm. Archive hours: Tue - Sat, 1pm - 4pm. Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance, wide aisles, elevator inside
- Ticket information: Suggested donation: $2.00 adults; $1.00 children.
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Geneva has had many interesting residents over the years, including Charles Dawson "Daws" Butler, who was the voice of Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound and dozens of other famous cartoon characters.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun (April - Dec), noon - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual