Founded by a father and son, this fine dining establishment is perfect for enjoying an array of exquisite menu items ranging from tuna and salmon, to ribeye and filet mignon, complimented by a full-service bar. Lunch and dinner menus also offer daily specials, such as Prime Rib Wednesday.
Foxfire was founded by the father and son team of Curt and K.C.
- Fax: 630-232-1331
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance on State St.
- Founding Date: Nov 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: foxfiregeneva.com/dinner/
- Specialties: Steaks, seafood, wine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Cajun Ahi Tuna and the Foxfire Filet
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Kevin Gilliespie
- Number of tables: 62
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual