Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle, founded by Steve Ells in 1993, started out in a 880-square-foot converted ice-cream shop in Denver, CO. The restaurant chain is dedicated to serving high-quality Mexican food prepared quickly with fresh, local ingredients.
This restaurant is bright and cheerful with an extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. The comfy patio with umbrellas and potted plants is a great place to relax and enjoy the burritos, tacos, guacamole and salads.
There are many ways to place an order: call, fax, e-mail, use the new iPhone app or just stroll on in. With prepaid orders, Chipotle will bring your food outside to your car when you arrive.
- Fax: 630-208-7431
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible via sidewalk
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gourmet Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Tacos, Salads, Chips & Guacamole, Chips & Salsa, Margaritas, Beer
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.chipotle.com/en-US/menu/menu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Burrito is a favorite
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual