Friday, Oct. 25
- Dewald family Fundraiser — Michelle Dewald is a longtime fourth-grade teacher at Mill Creek School in Geneva, and Michelle’s husband Dave is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. A benefit for the Dave and Michelle's family will be held at O’ Sole Mio from 6-9 p.m. Friday Oct. 25.
- Geneva Vikings Vs. Streamwood — I'm pretty sure it's senior recognition night at Burgess Field.
Saturday, Oct. 26
- Annual Halloween Hayday — The celebration begins with Halloween Hayday from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center, 3507 Kaneville Road. The family-fun festivities include a children’s carnival, cosmic cake walk, hay rides, bounce houses, and more!
- FREE Howl 'o Ween Dog Parade — Following the Hayday, Peck Farm Park will hold its annual Howl ‘o Ween Dog Parade from 4 to 5 p.m. Families and their canine friends are encouraged to come in costume.
- ALL NEW! Zombie Apocalypse — After dark, Wheeler Park transforms into a terrifying playground for the undead at the all new Zombie Apocalypse from 7:30 to 10 p.m. According to reports, Wheeler has been hit with a terribly destructive virus. Your main objective? Survival.
- Ghost Walk – Attend special guided walking tours of haunted Geneva presented by the Geneva History Center. Geneva Ghost Walks will take place at 2, 4, 6, and 8 p.m. All tours will begin at the Geneva History Center, 131 S. Third St., Geneva and will take about an hour.