And the Sports Boosters are asking for your help to make this a great event. How can you do that?
If would like to donate a case of pop, water or Gatorade for this event, please drop it off at the GHS main office between now and Wednesday, Aug. 21. Here's the breakdown of what the boosters are kindly requesting:
- (20) cases (cans) of Pepsi (regular) no caffeine free or zero
- (16) cases (cans) of Diet Pepsi — no lime, lemon or caffeine free
- (16) cases (cans) of Barqs Root Beer or A&W Root Beer — no diet
- (20) cases of any brand of Water — (16.9 plastic bottles), plain not flavored
- (21) cases (20 oz. bottles) of Gatorade — two to eight packs would be great per donation; (7) cases blue, (7) cases orange & (7) cases of red
It takes many volunteers to make this event happen. If you can lend a hand or have any questions regarding Corn Boil, contact Tom Finnberg, Cornboil and fundraising chair, at 630-338-7330 or email@example.com.