Geneva's Swedish Days 2012 has a jam-packed lineup of things to do, places to go and people to see. Here's a top 10 list of Swedish Days "musts."
1. Dance and sing to songs you know from bands you love with or the Courthouse Lawn. (Third Street)
2. Third Street (Saturday)
3. Enjoy when you visit the food booths and Geneva’s fine restaurants. (Downtown Geneva)
4. Find a bargain, many of Geneva’s shops will be offering the best deals of the year. Look for the in store windows for extra special deals and events! (Downtown Geneva)
5. and defy gravity at the . (James and Fourth Street)
6. —new at Swedish Days. (Saturday and Sunday on Fourth Street.)
7. on June 22—Need we say more? (Third Street)
8. Rock out with Chicago (Bartlett)-native Shealeigh, Season Four "N.B.T." (Next BIG Thing) winner. (Friday on Central Stage)
9. See a !!
10. and Geneva. We hope to see you back soon.