On May 20, 75 contestants auditioned for a chance to perform at the semi-finals during the presented by Cadence Health.
The talent level was extremely high and judges Heather Klaus, Beckie Untiedt, Mary Hooper and Steve Lord chose 21 contestants to move forward.
These contestants will compete on Central Stage at 6:30 pm, June 20. Judges votes combined with public Facebook votes will carry a select number to the finals on June 23. Those contestants will perform at 6:30 pm on Central Stage for a chance to win first prize and $1,000. Facebook voting will begin Tuesday, June 19 at 10 am and end Friday, June 22 at 10 am. The Geneva Chamber Facebook Page can be found by searching Geneva, IL and looking for the Swedish Days logo.
The semi-finalists are:
- Madeline Brown (West Chicago)
- Andrew Byars (Geneva)
- Erin & Patrick Donovan (North Aurora)
- Matt Keen and Drew Doepk (St. Charles)
- Grace Dwyer (Geneva)
- Alex Falls (Batavia)
- Agne Giedraitiene (Downers Grove)
- Marissa Glosny (Schaumburg)
- Josiah Jones (Elburn), Kelsey Kale (Geneva)
- Anastasia Lee (Green Bay, WI)
- Live Wire (St. Charles)
- Molli Miller (Bartlett)
- Aiko Minetti (Plano)
- North of Center (Geneva)
- Carrie Ostergard (Geneva)
- Alyssa Parma (Geneva)
- Jessica Scarzone (Naperville)
- Emily Schmid (Geneva)
- Emma Sidari (St. Charles)
- UTC Tigers (St. Charles)
For more information on Geneva Chamber of Commerce Swedish Days Festival presented by Cadence Health, including a downloadable brochure of events, visit www.genevachamber.com/swedishdays.html or call 630.232.6060.