It wouldn’t be summer in Geneva without the “Granddaddy of Illinois Festivals,” Geneva Chamber of Commerce’s 62nd Annual Swedish Days – A Midsommar Festival continues through June 26.
Highlights of June 24:
- Geneva Library Used Book Sale at 9 am
- Rosemaling show opens at 10 am
- Quad Power Jump opens at 10 am
- Carnival open at 11 am
- KIDS DAY (games, activities, Kids Parade) starts at 11 am
- Spoken Four takes Central Stage at 7:30 pm
- Shop all day for bargains! Look for the QR Code in store windows, scan it with your smartphone for Swedish Days Hot Deals.
For a complete listing, visit www.genevachamber.com to download the Swedish Days 2011 brochure.