Here are a few things parents and students might want to know:
- The last day of school is now Thursday, June 5. The second semester final exam schedule will be published in March when the threat of winter weather has passed.
- Graduation will remain on Sunday, May 25, as originally scheduled. The last day for seniors is Wednesday, May 21.
- Students who were scheduled to meet with their counselor on Monday and Tuesday to schedule courses for the 2014-2015 school year will be notified of a new appointment time.
- The College Information Night that was cancelled Monday night will be rescheduled. A new date and time will be announced soon.
- All sophomores have a mandatory PLC meeting Thursday, Jan. 30. The results of the PLAN Test that was administered last October will be explained and distributed. IDs are required and attendance will be taken.
- All freshman will have a mandatory PLC meeting on Thursday, Feb. 13. The results of the Explore Test that was administered last October will be explained and distributed. ID's are required and attendance will be taken.
Please contact Geneva High School if you have additional questions.