Saturday, Oct. 22
- GHS SADD Club invites Geneva Students and the community to hang red ribbons in downtown Geneva to promote awareness to Geneva's commitment to Red Ribbon Week. Meet at 9 a.m. at Starbucks on State Street.
- Make-a-Difference Day, the largest national day of helping others. Celebrate by reaching out to help others in our community.
Sunday, Oct. 23
- Pray for the Children Candlelight Vigil: This event honors all children and youth of Geneva. Meet at 7 p.m. on the steps of Geneva City Hall on James Street.
Saturday, Oct. 22, through Sunday, Oct. 30
- Prescription & OTC Drug Collection: Protect our youth, our community and our planet by bringing all unused and/or unwanted prescription and over-the-counter medication to the . Items should be place in the blue collection box in the lobby.
Monday, Oct. 24
- Geneva Park District celebrates Red Ribbon Week with Pizza Paloozafrom 6-7:30 p.m. Bring the family for this FREE pizza buffet and don't forget to wear RED! Space is limited, registration required 630-232-4542.
Monday-Friday, Oct. 24-28
- Community Food Drive at and Geneva District 304 schools. This is a great way to build assets and support the less fortunate in our community.
Friday & Saturday, Oct. 28-29
- The Geneva Park District is offering healthy choice Halloween events for teens from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and for kids 10 and under from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Saturday. Both events are at , registration is required.
Saturday, Oct. 29
- DEA Helicopter visit, Red Ribbon Week Celebration and Expo: Geneva Middle School South 11:30 am - 2:30 p.m., details available at www.genevacoalitionforyouth.org
Saturday, Nov. 5
- Join the SADD Club in taking down the red ribbons in downtown Geneva. Everyone to meet at 9 a.m. at Starbucks.