The Geneva School District Board of Education wants to hear from you! Yes, YOU! Every parent, student, citizen, and other interested party is encouraged to share with the Board of Education what you believe should be the district’s priorities.
Your input will aid the Board of Education with the setting of goals and priorities for future school years. Your feedback matters!
Join us on Saturday, April 21, to share your thoughts on curriculum, finance, facilities, and anything else that’s on your mind. The meeting will be held from 10 a.m. to noon in the cafeteria at Geneva Middle School North, 1357 Viking Drive.
The meeting will be broken up into comments on the following topics:
1. What are your priorities for Geneva School District’s facilities?
2. What do you believe should be the district’s priorities in financial management?
3. What should be or continue to be programmatic and/or educational priorities in Geneva School District?
4. Additional comments
To ensure that all attendees are provided time to share their comments and suggestions, meeting attendees should be prepared to follow these guidelines:
- If a suggestion has already been made, please do not repeat it.
- Remarks by any individual will be limited to 3 minutes.
- Responses from the board should not be expected. This forum is not a question/answer session, but an opportunity to provide input.
- While attendees are encouraged to speak to the board, written comments (on prepared notes or provided note cards) are also requested to ensure the board has an accurate record of all feedback.
This meeting will be recorded and posted on both the district’s website and Channel 10.
Please help us spread the word and join us for this important opportunity to provide your input to the Board of Education. Your feedback matters!
SOURCE: Geneva Community School District 304