A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 p.m. Monday.
West-southwest winds of 25 mph to 30 mph will continue, with gusts of 45 to 50 mph., the National Weather Service says.
Winds can cause minor property damage and make driving hazardous, especially for high-profile vehicles.
If you experience any power outages or see any tree damage, please add comments or photos to this article.
Meanwhile, ice jams could continue in area streams.
Here's the forecast for the Geneva area:
- Today (Monday, Feb. 11): A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight: Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.