Malone Funeral Home
- JoAnn M. Kuzlik, 74, of Elburn, worked many years for the Kane County clerk’s office in Geneva. She loved spending time with her family and especially enjoyed her grandchildren. She will be greatly missed by all those whose lives she touched.
- Lorraine Siarny, 93, of St. Charles, worked for Marsh Instruments in Skokie for more than 25 years as both a switchboard operator and an accountant, retiring in 1985. Lorraine was an avid doll collector and storyteller who also enjoyed crocheting and was a wonderful cook. In retirement she took up Tai Chi, Ikebana flower arranging and water exercise, was active in the Rummage Sale ministry of the Geneva United Methodist Church, reading her original stories to students at Davis Elementary and enjoying the Senior Vitality exercise program at the Salvation Army.
Yurs Funeral Homes
- Raymond Bensfield, 89, of St. Charles, died peacefully Oct. 11, 2013. He is survived by his loving wife (Pat), his faithful dog (Tango), his two daughters (Cindy and Rose), his four grandchildren (Jeff, Brian, Amy and Raymond) and his two great-granddaughters.
- LeRoy G. Nelson, Sr., 94 of Plato Center was employed by the Plato Center Milk Factory and Country Delight Milk Factory in Hampshire. Because of LeRoy’s love for farming, he changed careers and purchased his farm in Plato Center and remained active in farming into his late 80s. He loved to serve his community through various means, serving as a trustee for the Plato Township for 22 years and donating land where Cornerstone Church now stands.
- Marie "Dee Dee" Ameling — Burial is private.
Moss Funeral Homes
- Sonia Rose Tuggle 50, of Aurora, died unexpectedly on Oct. 11, 2013. Sonia was an amazing woman with a heart of gold who loved everyone unconditionally. Her children and her grandson were her whole world. She was a strong and wonderful companion to Marcus Letts.
- Sandra M. Masters — March 4, 1938 to Oct. 10, 2013. Obituary pending.
- Barbara L Rehberg, 78, of St. Charles, formerly of Chicago, was devoted mother of Debbie (Ted) Bryant, Dawn (Michael) DeBenedictis, Michael (Lori) Renberg, and Mitchell Rehberg; grandma and "Beema" to Jamie Sires and Shelby Bryant, Samantha and Marissa DeBenedictis, Timothy and the late Brandon Rehberg.
- Victoria Theresa Gross, 97, of Batavia was employed by Marshall Fields and later by Lindsey Chemical Company in West Chicago. In 1981, she and husband Joe retired and moved to New Port Richey, FL, where they lived until health concerns moved them back to Batavia in 1999. Victoria was enthusiastic to be back in Batavia she enjoyed spending time with her loving family especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.