Malone Funeral Home
- Margaret “Jane” Fronczak, 71, of Geneva, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013 at Geneva Nursing and Rehabilitation Center surrounded by her family. She was born Aug. 28, 1942 in England, and is survived by her husband Richard; children Christopher (Abigail) Fronczak of Geneva and Caroline (Michael) Nogroski of Chicago; grandchildren and sister.
Yurs Funeral Homes
- Zora A Turnbaugh Obituary is pending. Visitation is 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday at Geneva Lutheran Church, with funeral services following.
- Vernon “Vern” W. Brubaker, 71 of West Dundee, formerly of St. Charles, loved Nascar, fishing, camping, and the Pittsburg Steelers. He retired from U.S. Can after many years of service.
- Candace L. Heideman, 62, of West Chicago had worked in sales for North America Corporation. She loved training and showing her dogs and encouraging others to develop the skills necessary for a close relationship with their pets.
- Helen Irene (Spriet) Kunches, 88, of St. Charles, graduated from Mount Saint Mary Academy in 1943. She attended the school of nursing at Marquette University. She was an active parishioner of St. Patrick Church and a member of the Third Order of St. Francis. She served on the education commission for St. Patrick’s School, was a teacher of CCD, and a Eucharistic Minister for St. Patrick Parish. She also enjoyed her time as a Boy Scout and Girl Scout leader. Helen never knew a stranger, as she loved to help others.
- Jean V. Murphy, 62, of St. Charles, enjoyed gardening, taking trips to many interesting and beautiful places with Michael, Sr., attending her sons’ many sporting events, visiting with her very dear friends, spending time with her grandchildren, and a good glass (or two) of wine at the end of the day. Jeannie also loved her frequent visits back home to New Orleans to see her family and playing tourist in the city she grew up in. She worked for XL Specialty Insurance Company for more than 30 years and had many co-workers who became long-time friends. Jeannie was a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a respected professional, and the best friend a person could ask for.
Moss Funeral Homes
- Pablo Herrera Dec. 25, 1926 - Dec. 16, 2013. Obituary not available.
- Dorothy J. Draeger, 93, passed peacefully on December 13, 2013 in Batavia, IL. Beloved wife of the late Alfred A. Draeger; loving mother of Patricia (Jack) Dickman of Glen Ellyn and Marilyn (Wayne) Rapp of Glenview; adored grandmother of five and caring great-grandmother of 12.
- Mary Racs, 91, of Aurora was a faithful member of Holy Cross Parish and a long time member of the St. Elizabeth Hungarian Club. She was a devoted wife and mother and put God first in all things and it showed in everything she did and touched. She loved attending Mass, cooking, sewing, gardening and especially her family.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.