Malone Funeral Home
- Roland Eric Ginn, 65, of St. Charles, worked in computer software sales and later owned and operated six Verlo Mattress stores in the Chicago area. He enjoyed playing cribbage and golfing with friends and was just a kid at heart. His greatest enjoyment in life was joking around and spending time with family and friends.
- Paul J. Hornberger Jr., 42, of St. Charles was a member of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Memorials may be made to the Illinois Police Officers Memorial, 435 W. Washington, Springfield, Ill. 62702.
Yurs Funeral Homes
- Betty Jane Bunge — Services will be held at noon Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013 at Yurs Funeral Home of Geneva.
- John J. Gruber, 92, of Batavia, formerly of Berwyn, was a proud veteran of WW II serving in the U.S. Navy. He also was a member of Holy Cross Church in Batavia. Contributions may be made to Honor Flight Chicago, 938 West Montana St., Chicago, IL. 60614
Moss Funeral Homes
- Richard A. Benson, 84, of Batavia, grew up in Batavia and graduated from Batavia high School with the Class of 1948. The day after graduation he took employment at Northern Illinois Gas Co., where he was employed for 38 years. He was a member of the Illinois National Guard from 1948 until 1951, and also member of IBEW. Rich loved working with his hands and built his first home for his family in 1954.
- Lottie Bolle, fondly known as "Nana," was an registered nurse who proudly served in the Army for three years. Lottie had a very loving heart for both people and animals. If anyone needed her, she was always there to lend a hand and give her time whether it be an animal that needed rescuing or a person that needed some assistance.
- Joseph F. Pecoraro, 29 — Arrangements pending.
- Bernice Kline, 90, of Batavia, worked in various capacities for Furnace Electric over her 26-year career. She met her husband Charles in 1937, and their first date was on his Harley Davidson motorcycle. She now joins him on his Harley in the sky.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.