Malone Funeral Home
- No notices so far this week.
Yurs Funeral Home
- Frank Bauman, 88, of Naperville died at Arden Courts of Geneva. He was a compassionate and creative teacher and a much respected Athletic Director at Thornwood High School in Harvey. Frank used his career to mentor young people from all walks of life.
- LaVerne “Lovie” Blakemore, 88, of St. Charles married her loving husband the day after she graduated from Downers Grove North H.S. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, Midwest Affiliate, Memorials and Tribute Lockbox, 3816 Paysphere Circle Chicago, IL 60674 or Carriage Oaks, 1400 S. 14th St., St. Charles or to a charity of the donor’s choice.
- Jessie Earl Parker, 88, passed away at his home of 60 years on Friday, May 10, 2013. He enlisted in the U.S. Army and re-enlisted in the USAF during WWII, serving five and a half years.
- Sandra Rae Anderson, 64, was an artist with a needle and creative with a pen. She worked for Okura America for 30 years.
- Shirley Ann Yucius-Paquette, known as GG in the neighborhood, was a loving great grandmother, grandmother, friend, mom, Cubs loyalist and soccer mom to so many. When a ride to practice or a game required or a loving embrace of support, Shirley was there. Her fight against cancer was a testament of will, a determined battle full of hope and resolve.
- Dolores Jean Wojcik, 83, is the loving wife to Leonard J. Wojcik who survives her. She was a lifelong member of St. Donatus Church in Blue Island, IL, before moving to St. Charles.
- Ruth Louise Cyr, 91 of St. Charles, formerly of Milwaukee, WI, died May 6, 2013. Her passions were music, baking, gardening and her family; especially her wonderful grand kids who gave her much joy.
Moss Funeral Home
- Steven E. Staples—February 26, 1963, to May 13, 2013
- Charles G. Kline, 94, passed away peacefully on Friday, May 10, 2013 with his family at his side at his residence in Batavia.
- Dorothy A. Granacki, 86, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 9, 2013 with her family at her side at her residence in Batavia.
- Nellie Mae Blacksmith, 105, passed away Thursday, May 9, 2013 at Geneva Rehabilitation in Geneva, IL.
- The Rev. Ronald James Winsor, 96, of St. Charles served Wyoming, Hopedale, Mackinaw, Piper City, then Tonica and Orion being his longest before retiring from Chatham. Following his retirement in 1980 he moved to St. Charles to be closer to family and grandchildren which were so important to him. He was always more than just a pastor; he served his community as a Lions Club member while in Chatham and joined the St. Charles Rotary Club, becoming a Paul Harris Fellow, during his retirement. Ronald loved to learn and read; he had a wonderful mind for engineering and enjoyed science.
- Russell J. Netrefa, 76, of Batavia was employed as a typesetter for Chicago newspapers and the Chicago Typographical Union #16. He was an avid gardener and wrote gardening articles for the Batavia newspaper. Other interests included wine making, puzzles, trivia, and singing.
LINK TO LAST WEEK'S NOTICES:
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Moss Family Funeral Home
- Malone Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
- Moss-Norris Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
Want to keep up with Death Notices in St. Charles, Geneva and Batavia?
- Click the "Keep Me Posted" button below this text.
- Please post Death Notices in our Announcements and send followup emails to email@example.com.