Malone Funeral Home
- Charles "Chic" Williams, 67, of Geneva was a longtime teacher, coach and dean of students at Geneva High School. He established and ran the Community Intervention Program for Geneva and Kane County, working with at-risk children, and became a certified alcohol/drug counselor and eventually founded his own consulting firm working with at-risk children and their families.
- Robert I. “Bob” Kallman, 90, a longtime resident of Geneva, served our country during World War II in the U.S. Army Air Corps in the China-Burma-India theater as a C-47 pilot. He was a full partner at DeFano Kallman Design, which designed products for many well-known American corporations.
- Katherine D. Rayle, 82, of St. Charles, loved spending time in her flower gardens. She made lovely knitted and crocheted keepsakes for family and friends, and she loved cooking for everyone and being helpful in any way she could.
Yurs Funeral Home
- John G. Piazza, 66, was a respected regional director of sales and marketing and an admired hotel manager in the hospitality industry. He proudly served in the United States Army, was an avid pilot and most of all, loved his family.
- Leonard Scott, 89, proudly served our country during WWII in the Pacific Theater as a paratrooper and radio operator with the U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division. He married his wife, Carol D. (Dahlstrom), on Nov. 13, 1943, and they were happily married for 64 years.
Moss Funeral Home
- Beryl “Betty” Neuhauser, 91, of Lincolnwood died Thursday, April 18, 2013 surrounded by family. She was married to Dr. Henry Neuhauser on Feb. 2, 1947, and is survived by three daughters and many other loved ones.
LINK TO LAST WEEK'S NOTICES:
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Moss Family Funeral Home
- Malone Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
- Moss-Norris Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
Want to keep up with Death Notices in St. Charles, Geneva and Batavia?
- Click the "Keep Me Posted" button below this text.
- Please post Death Notices in our Announcements and send followup emails to email@example.com.