Malone Funeral Home
- None this week.
Yurs Funeral Home
- Mary-Rose Emma, formerly of Geneva, is remembered as a favorite “Picture Lady” in the Geneva schools. A celebration of Mary-Rose’s life will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday April 20, at St. Mark's Episcopal Church, 320 Franklin St, Geneva.
- Andrew Bernard Fordonski, 25, received his angel’s wings on April 13, 2013 after a courageous 24 year battle with brain cancer. Loved by all who met him, Andrew’s generosity, kindness and loving spirit will endure in the lives of all he touched. His contagious smile, sense of humor and refusal to complain epitomized the joy he so generously shared, often in his favorite role of caring for others.
- Kimberly L. Johnson, 42, of St. Charles, enjoyed working in the Biotech field for 15 years; but most of all she enjoyed her two daughters. Visitation and services are Friday, April 19, 2013.
- Loren R Willoughby; Burial private.
- Frank W. Gruesen, 82, passed away surrounded by his loving family April 12, 2013. To leave an online condolence or remembrance to the family, visit the funeral home’s obituary page at www.yursfuneralhomes.com.
- Julia L. Markus, 92, of Geneva and longtime resident of Marian Village in Homer Glen. In lieu of flowers, memorials to Juvenile Diabetes Foundation suggested.
- Audrey Elliott Pooley, 84, formerly of St. Charles. Burial will be private in St. Charles.
Moss Funeral Home
Margaret E. Lukitsh, 90, of Montgomery, formerly of West Chicago and Wheaton, was an accomplished greeting card verse author. She was active in the war effort during World War II working in a munitions plant while her husband served in the Air Force. She was a loving and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
LaVerne E. “Andy” Anderson, 85, of St. Charles, proudly served his country in the Navy at the end of World War II, worked at Western Electric in Cicero for 35 years and loved to travel with his family, having been to all 50 states.
LINK TO LAST WEEK'S NOTICES:
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Moss Family Funeral Home
- Malone Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
- Moss-Norris Funeral Home
- Yurs Funeral Home
Want to keep up with Death Notices in St. Charles, Geneva and Batavia?
- Click the "Keep Me Posted" button below this text.
- Please post Death Notices in our Announcements and send followup emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.