Ross Dress for Less® (“Ross”), the nation’s largest off-price apparel and home fashion chain with more than 1,000 stores, will expand its presence in the greater Chicago area on Oct. 6 with a new location in Geneva.
The Geneva opening coincides with four other Ross stores—in Darien, DeKalb, Gurnee and Niles, in the Golf Mill Shopping Center. These openings bring the total number of Ross stores in the greater Chicago area to 21, following the chain’s debut in the region October 2011.
Chicago area shoppers will find the same brand names carried in department and specialty stores priced at 20 percent to 60 percent less at Ross. The stores will carry great savings on fall styles including apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family, as well as home fashions and gifts.
As part of the grand opening ceremonies and in support of the local communities, Ross Stores, Inc. will make a donation of $1,000 each to the Union League Boys & Girls Clubs, Friends of the DeKalb Public Library, Dollars for Scholars, the Boys & Girls Club of Elgin and the Boys & Girls Club of Lake County and the Boys & Girls Club of Rockford.
Additionally, each store will give away $1,000 in Ross Dress for Less gift cards. From Saturday, Oct. 6, to Sunday, October 14th, customers may enter in store for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree or one of five $100 shopping sprees.
- At 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, the new Ross Dress for Less stores in Darien, DeKalb, Geneva, Gurnee and Niles will celebrate grand openings.
- Geneva: Randall Square, 1660 South Randall Road, Geneva, IL 60134
- Gurnee: Gurnee Town Center, 6901 Grand Avenue, Gurnee, IL 60031
- Niles: Golf Mill Shopping Center, 239 Golf Mill Center, Niles, IL 60714
- Darien: Chestnut Court, 7511 Lemont Road, Darien, IL 60561
- DeKalb: Northland Plaza, 2520 Sycamore Road DeKalb, IL 60115
Store telephone numbers:
- Geneva: (630) 208-0213
- Darien: (630) 985-6942
- DeKalb: (815) 748-0588
- Gurnee: (847) 855-5452
- Niles, Golf Mill Shopping Center: (847) 635-8170
- Monday – Thursday 9:30 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
- Sunday 9:30 a.m. -9:30 p.m.
For additional information, please visit http://www.rossstores.com/.
SOURCE: Ross Dress for Less press release