1. Kevin Gillespie of , prepares dishes in a New York-style kitchen where diners can watch him create culinary masterpieces. From traditional steaks and chops, to inventive seafood dishes, his food pairs perfectly with FoxFire’s extensive wine list.
2. s highly acclaimed Latin fare comes from the culinary mind of executive chef Ricardo Garcia-Rubio. Garcia-Rubio is no stranger to creating delicious Latin food for Geneva; he once ran before leaving for Mexico, only to return in 2006 to open Bien Trucha.
3. Traditionally trained in the French fashion, chef Serena Perdue creates the upscale contemporary American fare at . By depending on local growers and suppliers, she is able to combine her skill and knowledge with the freshest Midwestern ingredients available in her menu.
4. Aaron Wendinger, executive chef of , knows the best way to compliment his food is with the perfect wine. His American and European influenced menu shows off his exemplary culinary within the classically designed ambiance in Fioras’ two differently styled dining rooms.
5. Jason Tsoris has been the executive chef of since 2009. Atwater's holds a four-diamond rating because of the sophisticated cuisine created by Tsoris. His dishes are all made to be paired well with Atwater's wine list, and he uses local suppliers as much as possible for ingredients.