The Chamber of Commerce recently recognized the following business that recently celebrated anniversaries:
- Chez Moi Café & Catering, 415 W. State St., Geneva celebrated 2 years in business this past January.
- Intersites, Inc., 333 N Randall Rd., #131 St. Charles celebrated 19 years in business last month.
- Scentimental Gardens, 428 W. State St., Geneva celebrates 25 years in business this year.
- Ginsberg Chiropractic, 1795 W. State St., Geneva has been in business for 24 years.
- Mother’s Club of Geneva is now Geneva Women’s Club.
- The Kane County Cougars, One Cougar Tr., Geneva have announced their theme night lineup for the 2014 season as fans can participate and have fun at 20 theme night games. Popular fan favorites are returning and several new theme nights will take place at Fifth Third Bank Ballpark as well this season. For a complete listing visit kccougars.com.
- The Geneva Park District’s, 710 Western Ave., Geneva Hawks Hollow Nature Playground was honored by the Illinois Park and Recreation Association with an Outstanding Facility and Parks Award. The award recognizes public agencies for their exceptional and unique achievements in design and development. Hawks Hollow scored the highest total points among entries submitted in its division and category from across Illinois.
- Inglenook Pantry Catering & Concessions is sharing space with Morano’s Pizza at 417 Hamilton Street. They are available for carryout and catering. Call them at 630-377-0373.
- Savant Capital Management, Inc., 1797 W. State St., Ste. C., Geneva has once again been recognized on Financial Planning’s annual “Top-50 Fee-Only RIA Firms” list. Savant rose three places from its 2013 ranking to place 29th out of 100 firms in the United States, and fourth in Illinois.
- The City of Geneva has won a 2013 Safe and Sustainable Snowfighting Award from the Salt Institute for excellence in environmental consciousness and effective management in the storage of winter road salt. Geneva earned high marks on the Salt Institute’s checklist that graded safety and service, equipment, materials usage, snow plowing performance, tactical operations before and during a storm, storage and safety, and environmental measures.
- Margaret Matson – Fine Jewelry, 312 S. Third St., Geneva reveals a clever promotion. Taking advantage of St. Patrick’s Day this month, the Find Your Pot O’ Gold scratch off tickets are handed out to customers. Scratch them off and reveal your discount.
- OS2 Salon, 507 S. Third St., Geneva is pleased to announce the addition of AVEDA on Third Street! We now carry the full hair, skin, body care and makeup of AVEDA products. Our family owned salon is an exclusive AVEDA Hair Color location.
- Single-game tickets for the 2014 Kane County Cougars, One Cougar Tr., Geneva season are officially on sale! Fans can now order online, in person at our box office or by calling 630-232-8811. Right now is your chance to get the best seats for the most popular dates this season.
- Anderson Animal Shelter’s annual Digging For Treasure jewelry faire will be in September during Festival of the Vine. They are looking for donations of new, old, estate, fine, handmade and costume jewelry. You can drop off at their location (1000 S. LaFox Rd., South Elgin) in a sealed envelope addressed to Jewelry Faire Committee or email email@example.com for special arrangements.
Credit: Geneva Chamber of Commerce press release