Chilly weather beneath overcast skies failed to daunt the crowds who turned out to St. Charles on Friday, the innaugural day of the 27th annual St. Charles Scarecrow Fest.
Patch was out there taking photos and shooting some video, but perhaps you were snapping pictures as well. If so, share them with your friends on Patch -- it's easy and it's quick!
Just press the "Upload Photos and Videos" button and you're ready to begin.
Here are quick links to the Scarecrow Fest website highlighting the weekend’s activities:
- Festival Maps & Events (also attached to this story)
- Entertainment Lineup
- Canine Corner
- Fun Activities
- Carnival Times & Specials
- Around-Our-Town Events
- Police Department Recommendations
- Scarecrow Contest Winners
- Sponsors & Partners
- Parking & Transportation
- St. Charles Gears Up for Scarecrow Fest
- St. Charles Scarecrow Festival Opens Friday
- What Scarecrow Fest Drivers Need to Know
- Scarecrow Fest Mobile Website Goes Live
- Free Hula Hooping @ Scarecrow Fest Pottawatamie Park