Learning how to cope with depression and dementia is difficult for patients and their families. You can learn more at a seminar at in Geneva tonight. Keep reading to find out how you can attend.
Also, estate planning is an important part of life, but it's often hard to know where to start. There is a free workshop in Geneva tonight that will help you get some answers.
Here are five things going on today, Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2011:
1. Join the for their at 5:30 p.m. Art Box is an art supply retailer, art school and gallery. They offer a wide variety of products and services for beginning to professional artists.
For more information contact, Len Bielefeldt at 630-232-2870.
2. Get estate planning advice from the experts at during their event at 7 p.m. at , in Geneva. Savant has assembled a panel of specialists that includes some of the region’s top estate planning experts. The panelists will provide insight and advice regarding the new estate tax laws, along with answering questions from attendees.
This is a free event. To RSVP send an e-mail to rsvpGeneva@savantcapital.com or call 630-208-0010.
3. at 7 p.m. in the conference room. The PTO at Williamsburg sponsors many student and parent programs such as: accelerated enrichment, Backpack Reading, Kids Who Care, Parent's Night Out and more.
The next meeting will take place on Oct. 18.
4. Licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist Dr. Neal Bowen will hold a from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Arden Courts of Geneva. To make a reservation and for more information call, 630-262-3900.
5. Fun Fact: Today is National Punch Day. We couldn't find the exact origins of this day, but it's a fun one to celebrate with a crowd. Punch is generally an adult-type beverage, but it's often enjoyed in non-alcoholic versions. Click here for a traditional Kentucky Cardinal Punch recipe. For a more "kid-friendly" punch, you can click here.