People Magazine says McCarthy "fits right in" and predicts the daytime talk show will have "a promising (and silly!) season ahead."
People also notes that McCarthy is dating Donnie Wahlberg, and mentions St. Charles, IL, in this article. The happy couple got together in July, according to People. Wasn't it just a year ago when she and Brian Urlacher were an item?
McCarthy decided to settle in Geneva in order to provide a happy, healthy place for her son, Evan, to grow up. It's a darned good choice I say, speaking as a lifelong Geneva resident, but you don't have to take my word for it: Bloomberg and Business Week already named Geneva the best places to raise kids in the state of Illinois earlier this year.
McCarthy mentions Geneva directly in the attached interview on Chelsea Lately.
Pop quiz: What other Geneva connection is there with Chelsea? (Answer is here.)
In conclusion, watch The View for references to life in Geneva, Batavia and St. Charles.
- Jenny McCarthy's Sister, Celebrities Cited for Public Intoxication in Geneva
- Geneva’s McCarthy Hosts Celeb Fundraiser in St. Charles
- Geneva's Jenny McCarthy to Co-Host 'The View'
- It's True! Jenny McCarthy DOES Live in Geneva!
- More Urlacher-McCarthy Sightings in Geneva
- Sad to Say, McCarthy-Urlacher Calling It Quits; No News on…
- Jenny McCarthy Putting Down Roots in Chicago
- Are Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Temporary Genevans?