Finding one can be a tough task. Putting together a résumé, hitting the streets looking for “Help Wanted” signs and making the best impression on potential employers can be a tall order for anyone. Luckily, Patch wants to help readers find a few jobs and put some cash in your pockets. If you’re the one doing the hiring write about the position in the comments below. Listings were found via CareerBuilder and Indeed.com.
Employers, have a job you’d like to share with our readers, post it in our comments.
- Northern Illinois Food Bank in Geneva is looking for a inventory clerk.
- Omron Corporation in St. Charles is seeking a purchasing assistant.
- Waubonsee Community College in Aurora is looking for a financial aid advisor.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois in Naperville is looking for a benefits /employee services specialist.
- Chase Professionals in Naperville is seeking a bookkeeper
- Neuqua Valley High School in Aurora is looking for a deans assistant.
- Bill Jacobs Motorsport in Naperville needs a receptionist
- Charter Fitness in Glendale Heights needs a member experience representative.
- NAMI DuPage in Wheaton is looking for youth program assistant.
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Wheaton seeks a charge entry representative
- Mariano’s in Elmhurst is looking for recent college graduates for its leadership and development program.
- Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare in Elmhurst has openings for an emergency room tech and a specimen processor.
- U.S. Security Associates in Glen Ellyn is hiring unarmed security officers.
- Adventist Midwest Health in Glendale Heights is filling various openings for human resources associates and a human resources assistant.