Sponsored by the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, the had yet another very successful year!
From crafters, vendors, food and extravagent wines to family, friends and ceaseless entertainment, it was quite a weekend in Geneva.
Here are some pictures highlighting the events that kept festival-goers smiling and coming back for more all weekend long.
A few of the featured events in the photo montage include:
- The Flower Market on the Courthouse Lawn
- The Flavor Fare
- Arts and Crafts Show
- The Kids Corner
- Wine tasting at the Little Traveler
- Horse drawn carriage and trolley rides
- Wine, wine, wine
- Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
- Food, food and more food
- Sidewalk sales on Third Street
- Live demonstration presented by the
- Kindred spirits, loyal Genevans and intrigued visitors supporting the festival
For those of you who were able to attend the Festival of the Vine and those who were not, please enjoy taking a peek at what this annual festival brought to Geneva and remember that we all deserve to have a little wine in our lives!