Find some fun in Geneva today with a free fun fair and a tropical paradise at the pool.
You can also give back to the community by donating gently used books to an important literacy program.
Or, watch "The King" sing tonight at the Arcada, in St. Charles.
Here are five things going on in and around Geneva:
1. Join the Geneva Park District for a from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at . This family-friendly event will feature activities, music, hula dancers, and more. Food is available for purchase from Salt Creek Barbecue and Dairy Queen.
You may pre-register discount tickets or pay full price at the door. Please click here to register.
2. is hosting a from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Bring the family out for a night of food, carnival games, a moon bounce and more.
This is a free event and is open to the public.
3. Pay homage to "The King of Rock and Roll" with a starting at 8 p.m. at the . This live tribute features three internationally known Elvis Presley impersonators who take fans through Elvis' humble rockabilly beginnings to his amazing comeback performances in Las Vegas.
Ticket prices range from $29 to $65. Please click here to purchase tickets on-line.
4. Ages 50 and up should register with the Geneva Park District for a at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb. This musical marching band showcases brass instruments, percussionists and color guard.
The trip fee of $65 includes transportation, admission to the show, and an early dinner at Fatties', in DeKalb.
5. Donate your used books to the program, going on through Aug. 15 at Sensible Threadz, in St. Charles. This event will benefit the Literacy Volunteers of Illinois in collecting gently-used books for children through adult literacy programs.
For every three gently-used books donated, will provide a coupon worth 10 percent off a new clothing item in the store.