Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Downtown Business Merchants Meeting: 8 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, at City Hall Council Chambers, 109 James St.
- Strategic Plan Advisory Committee: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, on the second-floor City Hall Conference Room, 109 James St.
- Geneva Board of Fire and Police Commissioners: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, at the Geneva Police Department, 20 Police Plaza
- One block of Third Street will be closed to through traffic from Stevens going south. This block of Stevens will be closed until Sept. 18 to allow concrete to cure. This concrete base patching will progress westerly in a similar fashion of block closings.
- Pavement removal will continue Sept. 17 and 18on St. Andrews Court, Winner's Cup Circle, Loran and Brigham Court.
- Geneva will be conducting water flow tests from the Fox River to Randall Road between 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday, Sept. 17 to 19.