- The next meeting of the Historic Preservation Commission is scheduled for 7 p.m. Tuesday Sept. 17, 2013, at City Hall Council Chambers, 109 James St. Visit this website for the meeting notice.
- Pavement removal will continue Sept. 17 and 18 on St. Andrews Court, Winner's Cup Circle, Loran and Brigham Court.
- Geneva will be conducting water flow tests from the Fox River to Randall Road between 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday, Sept. 17 to 19.
Here's the agenda for the Historic Preservation Commission:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes August 20, 20134. HPC Review of Building Permit Applications
A. 112 S. River Lane CASE 2013-068Applicant: Paul NelsonApplication for: New masonry stoop to replace wood stoop
B. 217 N. Third Street CASE 2013-081Applicant: Zack Tentinger / Tentinger LandscapesApplication for: Brick paver driveway to replace gravel
C. 21 W. State Street CASE 2013-080Applicant: Zack Tentinger / Tentinger Landscapes Application for: New Patio and Pergola
D. 321 N. Second Street CASE 2013-079Applicant: Terry RichardsSean Gallagher / Gallagher Associates Application for: Proposed New Residence on vacant lot
E. 220 Campbell Street / 207 S. Third Street CASE 2013-047Applicant: Chianti Restaurant Shodeen Group Application for: Entry door relocation and new stoop
5. Secretary’s Report (Staff Update)
6. New Business
A. From the Commission
B. From the Public