Invite a friend
Special School Board Meeting Nov. 5 — Amended Agenda
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Education of Geneva Community Unit School District 304, Kane County, Illinois, will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held at 1113 Peyton, Coultrap Facility, Lincoln Entrance 10, Geneva, Illinois.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss, consider and take action on those items set forth on the agenda which is attached hereto.
1. CALL TO ORDER
- 1.1. Roll Call
- 1.2. Welcome
- 1.3. Reminder to sign attendance sheet
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Per Board Policy 0167.3, Section C, Attendees wishing to speak at the Board meeting must register their intention to participate in the public portion(s) of the meeting upon their arrival at the meeting. Complete the form found in the Welcome to Our Meeting brochure (print legibly) and give it to the Recording Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting.
3. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
4. ACTION CONSIDERATIONS
- 4.1. Resolution to Temporarily Suspend Bylaw 0131.1, Bylaws and Policies
- 4.2. Adopt Policy 7430.1, Picketing, Public Protests, and First Amendment Rights
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION TO CONSIDER MATTERS PERTAINING TO COLLECTIVE NEGOTIATING MATTERS BETWEEN THE PUBLIC BODY AND ITS EMPLOYEES OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES
6. ACTION POSSIBLE FOLLOWING EXECUTIVE SESSION
More About School District 304 Coultrap Facility
The former Coultrap Elementary School is where the Board of Education meets. It is also used for service training. Coultrap is located at 1113 Peyton St.