Invite a friend
Mantras are specific chanted affirmations which affect us energetically. As we call in specific energies, malas assist in counting them. Learn the principles and decide on one for your own use.
Doors open at 8:50 am for class participants
Grandfather Buffalo teaches earth-centric traditions ranging from crystal therapy to goddess, Celtic, Christian, runic and Native American traditions. While he trained with a Blackfoot shaman and is part Cherokee, he presents from a non-tribal perspective.
|Where||Crystal Life Technology 121 S 3rd St, Geneva, IL 60134|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
More About Crystal Life Technology
Specializing in products and information for the healthy lifestyle, Crystal Life offers subtle energy tools, crystal healing jewelry, mineral specimens, nature spirit cards and photos, windchimes, incense, statues, and feng shui remedies. The company’s founder, Atala Dorothy Toy, has written three books on connecting with nature and her nature spirit photographs decorate the store. Crystal Life supports many community service outreaches: free classes every Saturday morning 9am on topics from dowsing to meditation, ISIC, a monthly social gathering for alternative practitioners, Blue Papaya, a monthly social gathering for youth with extended perception, and a quarterly full-day workshop on a subtle energy topic. Daily blogs also offer information on various healthy living topics.
Other events here
- Body Dowsing Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- History of Tarot Sat, Jun 8, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- ISIC – Clearing Negative Energies Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Blue Papaya - Muggle Quidditch Fri, Jun 14, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- How to Build a Labyrinth Sat, Jun 15, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- How to Make a Medicine Wheel Sat, Jun 29, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- ISIC - Native Wisdoms Thu, Jul 11, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mudras to Assist with Good Health Sat, Jul 13, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Gemstone Elixirs Sat, Jul 20, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Crystal Personalities Sat, Aug 3, 9:00 am–10:00 am