This Thanksgiving, we need to cast our grudges and negative thinking aside and take some time to reflect upon the many blessings in our lives. At the top of my list is a toasted marshmallow fluff of a dog ... What's on yours?
Captain Kody's Thankful For:
1. A loving family
2. A warm house
3. Cozy bed
4. Fresh water
5. Delicious Food
6. Sweet potato treats from Wet Nose
7. His big box of toys
9. Long walks
10. Agility Class
11. Obedience Class (well, sometimes) and his successful graduation from two obedience classes
12. Playing catch with his Daddy
13. Friendly neighbors – including Athena Roumeliotis, Princess Holly and the Peters Family
14. Eating the vacuum cleaner
15. Morning breath
16. Giving lots of kisses
17. Meeting new people
18. Pet stores
19. Tail wags and smiles
20. Getting dirty
21. Afternoon naps
22. Playing hard and sleeping harder
23. Personalized dog bowls
24. His new, “Captain Kody” Christmas stocking!
25. Last, but not least—his many, loyal, blog-reading fans!
While Captain Kody might be too busy scouting out scraps of leftover turkey, he hopes everyone has a most blessed Thanksgiving holiday!