Geneva's Swedish Days 2012 has a jam-packed lineup of things to do, places to go and people to see. Here's a top 10 list of Swedish Days "musts."
1. Dance and sing to songs you know from bands you love with free entertainment on Central Stage or the Courthouse Lawn. (Third Street)
2. Zipline down Third Street (Saturday)
3. Enjoy Swedish and American delicacies when you visit the food booths and Geneva’s fine restaurants. (Downtown Geneva)
4. Find a bargain, many of Geneva’s shops will be offering the best deals of the year. Look for the QR Code in store windows for extra special deals and events! (Downtown Geneva)
6. Välkommen to Sweden Väg—new at Swedish Days. (Saturday and Sunday on Fourth Street.)
7. Kids’ Day on June 22—Need we say more? (Third Street)
8. Rock out with Chicago (Bartlett)-native Shealeigh, Radio Disney's Season Four "N.B.T." (Next BIG Thing) winner. (Friday on Central Stage)
9. See a Grand Parade!!
10. Have a wonderful time visiting Swedish Days and Geneva. We hope to see you back soon.