Everyone has a different take on what makes the best pizza—and we're passionate about the answer. Is it the sauce? The cheese? The toppings? The crust?
Is it deep dish or thin? Spicy or mild? Exotic or simply down-home delicious?
This is your chance to decide.
Patch wants to know where to find the BEST PIZZA in the Tri-Cities. And all you have to do now is vote to determine the winner of our coveted Readers' Choice Award.
Nominations were accepted on Geneva, Batavia and St. Charles Patch through July 9.
- The Original Gino's East of Chicago—St. Charles
- Neo's—St. Charles
- Giordano's—St. Charles
- Pi Pizza Perfection—St. Charles
- Salerno's on the Fox—St. Charles
- Rosati's Pizza—St. Charles
- Charlie Fox's—Geneva
- Antonio's Pizza Factory—Geneva
- Nancy's Pizzeria—Geneva
- Lou Malnati's—Geneva
- Papa Saverio's—Geneva
- Cotto A Legna—Geneva
- California Pizza Kitchen—Geneva
- Aliano's Ristorante—Batavia
- Pizza Hut—Batavia
Winners in all Readers' Choice categories will be announced on Aug. 24.
The poll will open to accept votes from registered Patch users starting on July 23 and close at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17.