Patch Picks: 5 Innovative Geneva Businesses
It's no secret that Geneva is a great place to conduct business. Here are five businesses worth knowing about.
1. Fresh D'lite Grill refuses to use processed food products in their menu. "Our main goal is to bring back the “Joy of Eating” without worrying," the owners said. Their menu is filled with freshly grilled paninis, pizzas, burritos, tacos, wraps, noodle and rice bowls and salads. Healthy eating is the cornerstone to the Fresh D'lite business philosophy, and everything is prepared with the freshest ingredients possible.
2. The Galena Garlic Company has more to offer than just their namesake. Fresh spices and gourmet blends are what keep their loyal customers coming back time and again. Foodies and gourmet cooks have come to rely on their high-quality products; from specialty oils and vinegars to spice rubs and fusion salts. Their flagship store in Galena recently became a sibling to Galena Garlic Company's newest location in downtown Geneva.
3. Providing our pets with the finest food options is what Pet Pals Market is all about. "Our goal is to ensure optimum health to keep you and your pets together for many years to come," says their online mission statement. Keeping pets happy with non-processed food options and the highest-quality treats and supplements is what they have aimed to do since opening their location in downtown Geneva. They also offer all natural grooming products and have a friendly staff to assist customers with all their pet needs.
4. The Walking Company, located in the Geneva Commons Mall, carries a high standard of comfort and quality in each shoe they sell. Their highly trained comfort shoe specialists will assist customers in finding the best fit for comfort and functionality.
5. Liquor n' Wine recently opened two new area locations in Geneva and St. Charles. They are determined to bring customers the best value when purchasing wine, beer and liquor. The Liquor n' Wine staff has been known to be knowledgeable and friendly, and are always willing to help with food paring suggestions. Customers can also visit the store website for coupons and other special offers.