Look Up Boy Scout Leaders Expelled in Illinois
Almost 300 Illinois records are included in the Boy Scouts of America's once-secret "perversion files." Search for your town or troop number.
- October 20, 2012
Patch's searchable database allows you to search by cities in Illinois. Information gathered by the Los Angeles Times shows the leaders of the Boy Scouts of America who were expelled between 1947 and 2005 on suspicions or confirmation of sexual abuse.
If a troop is listed, a case file exists. At this time, not all case files are available online. As new documents become available, Patch will update this database.
See More on Patch
- Delnor Bills '1 to 2 Times National Average,' New Database Reveals
- 67-Year-Old Gets 8 Years for Sex Assault of Developmentally Disabled Girl
- St. Charles Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Wheaton North Student
- Joliet Diocese To Release Documents Related to Sex Abuse by Priests
- Drew Peterson Screams at Courtroom: 'I Didn't Kill Kathleen!'
Most Popular articles
- SWEET! Genevan Finds $4.85 Million Lottery Ticket in His Cookie Jar
- 23-Year-Old Woman Killed When Garbage Truck Crashes Into Her Car on Fabyan Parkway
- Community Mourns Loss of Mark Smith, 57, of Geneva
- UPDATE: Woman Killed When Motorcycle Crashes With Semi on Route 20
- Geneva Says Fond Farewell to 500 Years of Teaching Experience