Who do you like in the April 9 School Board election?
Attached to this article is a Patch poll, where you can "vote" for your favorite candidate.
In the comments field below, you have an opportunity to write your personal endorsement for your favorite candidate or candidates. There's no limit to the number of comments you can post, but we're going to ask that you post only the reasons you are voting for a candidate, not why you're voting against him or her or why the other candidates don't measure up.
For this exercise, on-site comments will need approval by the Geneva Patch editor. To qualify for on-site approval:
- The comment must be positive.
- The commenter must use his or her full name.
Eight candidates are seeking four seats on the Board of Education. The two incumbents are Mark Grosso and William R. Wilson. The challengers are David Joseph Lamb, Daniel J. Garrett, Robert L. Cabeen, Jeffrey K. DiOrio, Fred A. Dresser and Leslie N. Juby.
It's Super Bowl and Geneva Athletic Hall of Fame weekend, so if it takes awhile for your comment to appear on Geneva Patch, please be patient.
- Who Is Running for Geneva School Board?
- School Board President Mark Grosso Will Seek Another Term
- Candidate Filing: 2 Contested City Races, So Far
- 9 Candidates for Geneva School Board—So Far
- 9 Candidates, 4 School Board Seats—20 Questions
- UPDATE: Jay Moffat Withdraws From School Board Race But Still Seeks Library and Park Board Seats
- How School Board Candidates Would Vote on Coultrap Demolition