Geneva Holiday House Tour Tickets Available
Five homes, each with their own distinctive character, will open for self-guided tours on Dec. 7 and 8.
Enjoy the charm and beauty of Geneva at Christmas at the annual Christmas House Tour sponsored by the Geneva Chamber of Commerce. Each home will shine in holiday adornments presented by local decorators and designers.
The Home of the Arnold Family
Built in 1937, this white brick colonial home, situated on an acre of towering trees, pleasantly blends the original design with impressive upgrades.
Festively decorated by Celebration Design of Gibby’s Wine Den (630.208.6424) and Plandscape, Inc. (630.365.2558)
The Home of John & Lynne Bellano
This 7,000-square-foot, five bedroom, five bath, Old European Tuscan home, built in 2006, overflows with craftsmanship; including detailed trims and moldings throughout the house and elaborate faux paint treatments.
Festively decorated by Heinz Brothers Greenhouse Garden Center (630.377.6288)
The Home of the Kirtley Family
Overlooking the rolling hills of a golf course, this lovely decade old home exudes warmth and hospitality.
Festively decorated by bb interiors (630.262.9400) and Neri Landscape (630.443.4722)
The Home of the McFaddens
Set in Geneva’s Historic District, this 80-year-old home was completely redone last year with the latest energy-efficient systems retaining appeal and character of decades past, while the carbon footprint was decreased.
The Home of the Rittenhouse Family
Built in 1864 by Alexander B. Moore and registered with the Geneva History Center, this captivating residence is one of Geneva’s most notable houses.
Tickets include a holiday tea and are available for $30. Proceeds are used to decorate Geneva for the holiday season. Purchase at the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, 8 South Third St., or at any of the locations listed below (in Geneva unless indicated otherwise). Call 630.232.6060 to order over the phone.
- bb interiors, 600 S. First St.
- City of Geneva 22 S. First St.
- Cocoon 212 S. Third St.
- Country Naturals 316 Campbell St.
- Geneva Chamber of Commerce, 8 S. Third St.
- Geneva History Center 113 S. Third St.
- Gibby’s Wine Den 1772 S. Randall Rd.
- Heinz Brothers Greenhouse Garden Center 2010 E. Main St., St. Charles
- Her Art Shoppe 10 S. Third St.
- Inland Bank 1900 W. State St.
- Learning Express Toys 610 Commons Dr.
- Park Place Interiors 407 S. Third St., #114
- The Little Traveler (china & crystal room) 404 S. Third St.
- The PrivateBank 501 W. State St., #101
- The Mossy Twig 31 S. Third St.
- Scentimental Gardens 428 W. State St.
- Shoppes at 127 127 S. Third St.
Please note: The above locations accept cash and check. Make checks payable to the Geneva Chamber of Commerce.