Rosati's pizza might be fast and hot, but it couldn't possibly keep pace with the spicy Salsa routine by Rosati's owner Adil and Kathy Jaffer.
Their Salsa will be one of six dances you'll see if you're lucky enough to score a ticket for the Feb. 9, 2013, Dancing With the Geneva Stars event.
Presented here are photos from lessons and practice routines—just the toppings of a supreme ensemble that will leave you hungry for more.
This year's DWGS takes place 7 p.m. Feb. 9 at Eagle Brook Country Club. Open seating is $40 per guest, which includes hors d’oeuvres, dessert and cash bar and an evening of great entertainment.
The easiest way for you to make a reservation and vote is to go directly to the Dancing With the Geneva Stars website: www.genevarts.org.
Voting will continue until Feb. 8. One dollar counts as one vote.
Every year, the event has sold out, so make your reservations right ... NOW! The committee promises an evening of fun-filled entertainment with 12 local celebrities competing for your votes.
Also new this year is the chance to win an iPad. For $10, you can play the heads-tails game and go home a winner. And, finally, to end the evening of entertainment, there will be a twist dance-off followed by an evening of open dance.
There is a limit of 370 ticket reservations available. Ticket price is $40 for open seating, which includes hors d'oeuvres, dessert and an evening of fun entertainment. A cash bar is also available.
- Information for this profile is courtesy of the Dancing With the Geneva Stars committee. The benefit helps the Geneva Cultural Arts Commission and the Geneva Academic Foundation. The 2013 competition will be held Feb. 9 at Eagle Brook Country Club.
ADIL AND KATHY JAFFER
Profession: Adil owns three Rosati Pizza establishments. Kathy is a hair stylist.
Volunteerism: Both have been involved with all the schools their two girls attended since preschool. Most recently they have been involved in Viking Vendor, Homecoming, Theatre Boosters and Post Prom at Geneva High School. They are also involved in Feed My Starving Children fundraisers.
Dance: The Salsa
- Here's the Lineup for Dancing With the Geneva Stars 2013!
- PATCH POLL: Who Will Win the 2013 Dancing With the Geneva Stars?
- Dances Picked for 2013 Dancing With the Geneva Stars
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Justin and Katlyn Eggar
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Dorothy Flanagan and Sam Hill
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Kathy and Adil Jaffer
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Mary and Kevin Keyzer
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Elizabeth and Eric Ott
- 2013 Dancing With Geneva Stars: Meet Lynn and Steve Saunders
- Photo Story and Poll: Who Do You Like in the 2013 Dancing With the Geneva Stars?
- Past Champions Will Perform in 2013 Dancing With the Geneva Stars
- DWGS Sneak Peak: For Justin and Katlyn Eggar, Practice Makes Perfect
- DWGS Sneak Peek: Aldermen Dorothy Flanagan and Sam Hill Are Ready to Rumba!
Want to Follow Dancing With Geneva Stars 2013?
- Bookmark Geneva.Patch.Com on your home computer or laptop.
- Like our Geneva Patch Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter at @PatchGeneva.
- Sign up for Geneva Patch's newsletter and breaking news alerts .
Click the "Keep Me Posted" button below this text.